ISO 9001:2015 Foundations
Certified by Exemplar Global
Establish a working knowledge of requirements needed to plan and implement a Quality Management System
Gain an in-depth understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard when you enroll in this instructor-led course. Designed to establish a strong foundation of knowledge about the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series—for anyone seeking quality management systems training—the course distills the essential information you need to meet customer and regulatory requirements. We offer in-person and virtual learning options, and the two-day class concludes with a written competency exam.
- Length: 2 days
- Hours: 8:00am-6:00pm
- CTUs: 1.6
- Competency Unit: QM
- Audience: Anyone seeking to understand the requirements of the ISO 9001 family of standards: quality managers, supervisors, and anyone else involved in the planning and implementation of quality management systems
An experienced DEKRA instructor comes to you. We can even customize training to your needs.
This three-day certified training covers the ISO 9001:2015 standard, plus a competency unit on conducting audits
Our four-day Lead Auditor option adds certified competency units on conducting audits and leading a team of auditors
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate required documented information, and evaluate relationships between quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
The instructor was great, very knowledgeable, and helped apply the information to our applications.
Course feedback from a student, 2021
Industry-leading accreditation and unparalleled experience
DEKRA Training (formerly AQS) offers a full range of training in support of organizational improvement and implementation of international management system standards.
This Exemplar Global-certified course for ISO 9001:2015 meets the training requirements for Exemplar Global Quality Management Systems Auditors and Provisional Auditors.