Automotive Lift Safety
The Nationwide, ALI-Certified Lift Inspection Network You Can Trust
Working with a non-ALI-certified inspector or using the same vendor for both inspection and repairs, can lead to a conflict of interest and higher repair costs.
Automotive lifts are often one of the most expensive and valuable tools in your shop. It can be overwhelming to conduct annual inspections to protect this investment, especially if you have multiple locations. Working with a non-ALI-certified inspector or using the same vendor for both inspection and repairs, can lead to a conflict of interest and higher repair costs.
Discover the DEKRA Difference
At DEKRA, our ALI-certified inspectors focus solely on lift inspections. We do not sell parts or perform repairs. When you partner with us, you can be confident the repairs we recommend are truly necessary.
Partner with DEKRA to enjoy the following advantages:
- Unbiased inspections: Because we don’t sell lifts, parts, or repairs, we’ll never try to upsell.
- Minimal downtime: We catch issues others miss to keep your business up and running.
- Decreased costs: With our expertise, many customers see long-term repair costs decline.
- Nationwide network: We have certified inspectors across North America.
- Standardized reporting: Allows you to easily track and manage inspections for multiple facilities.
Reliable Annual Lift Inspections
Dealerships, service stations and educational facilities in the U.S. and Canada are required by ANSI standards to have automotive lifts inspected each year. Proper maintenance of automotive lifts is critical to:
- Ensure a safe work environment for your technicians;
- Avoid damage to customer vehicles and company property; and
- Comply with requirements from insurance companies, OSHA, and other governing authorities
As an Associate Member of the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI), DEKRA offers the most trusted lift inspections in the industry.
Operator Training Services
To eliminate vehicle lift risks and hazards, DEKRA also offers onsite operator training. Our knowledgeable professionals teach operators how to:
- Safely load vehicles and operate the lift;
- Follow manufacturer safety controls and weight capacity restrictions;
- Properly execute lift safety policy to reduce risk between annual inspections; and
- Identify hazards such as damaged floor anchors, frayed cables, and worn pulleys
Lift Safety Policy Consulting
Improper lift maintenance or operation can cause costly damage to customer vehicles or your equipment, as well as employee injury. To protect your employees and property, a comprehensive lift safety policy is essential.
DEKRA offers expert consulting services to create or optimize your vehicle lift policy. We’ll help you stay in compliance with the ANSI/ALI ALOIM standard, including the creation of planned maintenance and operator training logs.