Cybersecurity Certification Services
Our cybersecurity certification ensures that your hardware and software products comply with globally recognized security requirements and standards. Our experienced team of engineers is committed to rigorous, independent, and transparent evaluation and testing processes.
Our expert product and process certification is appropriate for any IT system or device providing security functions. We support a range of customers, including certification bodies, product developers, consultancies, and evaluation facilities.
- GAP analysis and pre-evaluation services
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Evaluation services:
- Evaluation services for IT systems or devices against a vendor-defined security target (EAL) or protection profile of the Common Criteria certifications
- Maintenance of IT security certificates
- Training and workshops
- Consulting services for successful security evaluations
DEKRA provides expert product certification services for the Common Criteria international standard and corresponding ISO 15408 standard.
As one of the only product security standards recognized worldwide, Common Criteria (ISO 15408) can be used to certify any IT system or device providing security functions. Additionally, Common Criteria is a market-entry requirement, or a specific security assurance requirement, in some countries.
Our team of project managers and evaluators has more than 25 years of experience in this area and has a demonstrated commitment to independent, reliable cybersecurity testing.