Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Infrastructure Testing
Testing and Certification of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
Benefits of EV Charging Station & Infrastructure Testing
- Ensure electrical safety of users, equipment, and infrastructure.
- Verify that your products comply with relevant standards.
- Evaluate the conformance and interoperability of your products.
- Ensure electromagnetic compatibility of your charging solutions.
- Allow you to market your products in multiple markets.
Testing and Certification Solutions for EVSE
DEKRA offers end-to-end testing and certification services for all types of electric vehicle supply equipment, including home and industrial charging solutions, fast-chargers, vehicle-to-grid chargers, and inductive charging systems.
DEKRA Testing and Certification Services
- Wireless testing (IEEE 802.11p Wi-Fi, 3G/4G/5G)
- Development testing
- Validation testing
- Environmental testing
- EV charging cables (IEC 62893, IEC 62752)
- Grid (IEC 60364-7-722, IEC 62909-1/2)
- Connectors, inlets, and plugs (IEC 62196)
- Safety and functional testing (IEC 61851, SAE J1772, UL 2202, UL 2594)
- EMC testing (IEC 61851-21-2)
- Interoperability and conformance testing (CHAdeMO, CharIN-CCS, OCPP , ISO 15118, DIN 70121, GB/T 27930)
- Electrical safety (IEC 61851, IEC 62752, UL 2231)
- Functional safety (IEC 61508)
- Market-specific requirements (EV Ready)
- Performance testing (IEC 62116)