Insurance Services & Vehicle Inspections
Handling claims properly and quickly is critical to success in the insurance industry. As one of the world’s leading insurance service providers, DEKRA is here to help. Our experienced teams, commitment to integrity, and comprehensive service offerings make us the claim outsourcing partner of choice. Put our expertise and resources to work for you to minimize the negative impact claims have on your business. Our claim professionals manage every aspect of the claim process, resulting in lower cycle times and decreased claim severities, while lowering overall loss adjustment expense.
Our services include:
- Fast: Most inspections take place within 48 hours.
- Thorough: Our independent, third-party reports are the most thorough in the industry.
- Trustworthy: DEKRA inspection/appraisal reports are always impartial and precise.
- Independent: Our pre-purchase reports offer buyers and sellers the information they need to ensure a fair transaction.
Whether DEKRA experts are handling a dispute resolution, creating a condition report, or assessing a mechanical warranty claim, they follow three basic steps.
- Conduct a thorough examination or investigation
- Develop a comprehensive report
- Document the assessment with detailed photographs and/or video
We adhere to these steps to develop comprehensive reports and estimates because we believe that every claim file should tell a story. The result: DEKRA clients benefit from reduced litigation and financial exposure.
i2i Virtual Inspections
Utilize DEKRA’s i2i technology to quickly, securely and easily conduct remote audits, inspections, and investigations without the time and expense of a site visit. The process is simple. Appointments are scheduled in the i2i tool in coordination with individuals at your site or your customer location. Conducting the inspection is as simple as clicking on a link for live, step-by-step instructions. There is no app to download, and the tool works with almost every browser on both Android and iOS devices.