Improving Audit Results Through Positive Auditor Techniques and Behaviors
Purpose & Description
This course is intended to increase net results of auditors by being able to effectively communicate during an audit and therefore identify valid outputs that need improvements.
This is a two-day, instructor-led classroom course. Day 1 will cover the need for developing professional auditor behavior based on the complexities of current business environment and conduct a practice audit applying skills learned. Day 2 will cover how to deal with difficult auditor situations and allow for another practice audit to enhance skills in a controlled training environment.
- 2 days
- 1.4 CTUs
Who Should Take This Course?
Those responsible for ensuring an audit program is effective. Individuals seeking to improve their performance by learning the art of auditor professional behavior applicable to internal or external auditors, audit managers or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
- Understand the basis for professional audit techniques and behaviors
- Recognize auditee behaviors and ways to handle them positively
- Apply audit techniques to different situations
- Discuss the competencies needed for improved audit results
- Explain the process to plan and organize all aspects of an audit
- Increase awareness on where you may need to improve