Industrial Hygiene Consulting
Consulting for a healthy workforce
The workplace can be a hazardous environment for employees. Exposure to chemicals, physical and biological stressors, poor air quality, excessive noise, and extreme temperatures can all have an adverse impact on employee health.
Being aware of the dangers and taking appropriate steps to eliminate or control these hazards is the most effective way to safeguard the health of your workforce and strengthen motivation and productivity. Proactively managing risk with health exposure assessments, practical hazard controls, monitoring, and training allow you to effectively manage industrial hygiene (IH) hazards and regulatory requirements.
Industrial hygiene, also called occupational hygiene, protects your workforce and community from chemical, biological, and physical hazards. According to the World Health Organization, occupational hygiene is the discipline of anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, and controlling health hazards in the working environment with the objectives of protecting worker health and well-being and safeguarding the community at large.
With impartiality and expertise, our industrial hygiene consultants evaluate the environments where work takes place with an eye to all relevant factors that affect human health. We work closely with our clients in order to understand challenges and to create customized solutions for employee well-being.
- Productive, protected, and motivated employees
- Compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Reduced liability
Our industrial hygiene consultants are guided by science and the latest research in industrial hygiene, as well as a personal commitment to finding the best solution for each client. This willingness to remain flexible and adjust to real-world conditions is the key to successfully addressing industrial hygiene issues.
We support your efforts to ensure employee health and well-being in a variety of areas:
- Comprehensive health hazard exposure assessments
- Indoor environmental and air quality assessments
- Sound-level survey and occupational noise exposure assessments
- Ventilation and engineering control design and assessments
- Mold, Legionella, biological sampling, and remediation plan development
- Radioactive material and x-ray consulting
- Regulatory compliance gap assessments
- Health and safety program development and standardization
- Industrial Hygiene training
- Industrial Hygiene data management and software solutions
- Our team of industrial hygiene consultants are committed to promoting employee health.
- We have cutting-edge tools, abundant resources, and extensive experience in the field of industrial hygiene.
- We specialize in designing innovative and customized solutions to industrial hygiene challenges.