Our Training Policies
Complaints and Appeals
DEKRA COVID-19 Safety Protocols
DEKRA is a company that strongly believes in science-based decisions and our goal is reduce exposure for you, our colleagues, and our community. DEKRA is constantly monitoring the ever-changing landscape and following the CDC guidelines and recommendations. The plan that is currently in place may change based on these guidelines. This page will be regularly updated to reflect the latest information.
- Contactless check-in
- Temperature check upon entry
- Observe social distancing requirements and/or recommendations set forth by the CDC and local officials
- Ensure meeting room size is appropriate to meet social distancing guidelines
- Require that all staff and attendees wear well-fitting masks that completely cover the nose and mouth except for when eating or drinking. No one without mask with be admitted unless you have a medical reason for not wearing one.
- Require staff and attendees to wash their hands frequently
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
- Shared objects cleaned frequently based on level of use
- Disinfecting all commonly touched surfaces
- Food service per local guidelines and/or regulations