ISO 45001:2018 Foundations Training
Gain valuable occupational health and safety training to help enhance a safe and healthy workplace.
- Length: 2 days
- Hours: 8:00am-6:00pm
- CTUs: 1.8
- Competency Unit: OH-45001
- Audience: Anyone seeking to understand the requirements of an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system, including OH&S managers and auditors and EHS professionals.
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements
- Understand health and safety terms and definitions
- View the ISO 45001 requirements from an auditor's perspective
- Identify, understand, and manage health and safety hazards and risks
- Learn how to audit to ISO 45001 and create effective documentation
- Gain insight into the ISO 45001 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful health and safety implementation project
This material can be quite difficult to cover for hours on end, the instructor was effective in introducing humor that kept me engaged with the content and made the course more enjoyable.
Industry-leading accreditation and unparalleled experience