Virtual Office Worker Ergo Assessments
A typical assessment of an office based worker follows this roadmap:
- An organization or individual requests assistance with the analysis of the workstation for one or more individuals.
- Individual office-based workers submit a self-survey that provides context regarding the nature of the work they perform and their environment.
- The organization or individual submits photos and a short video of them performing work at their workstation.
- The individual receives feedback about their exposures and specific recommendations.
- The organization receives a dashboard report highlighting the most frequent exposures seen in the analyses and additional recommendations for addressing system, equipment and behaviors that increase exposure.