Virtual Plant Worker Ergo Assessment
A typical assessment of a frontline worker follows this roadmap:
- An organization requests assistance with the analysis of one or more job tasks.
- In consultation with DEKRA, a plan is established to gather data via a survey and photos/videos from three individuals who perform this task regularly.
- Data is gathered by the organization and submitted to DEKRA for review.
- DEKRA experts produce a report for the organization with specific recommendations for controlling the ergonomics exposures associated with each job task including engineering and administrative controls, and protective behaviors for the individuals performing the task.
- Recommendations are reviewed with the organization