The Brain-Centric Reliability™ System
When things go wrong the tendency is to blame the decisions of the worker. However that focus can be misguided as he or she are part of a wider safety culture that may have contributed to the incident by creating exposure to risk. After all, injury and operational upset can result when employees and leaders make decisions based largely on their own perceptions of what is risky versus what is acceptable.
DEKRA Organizational and Safety Reliability’s (OSR) Brain-Centric Reliability™ System (BCR)” and its suite of interventions help an organization focus on reliable human performance and also address identified gaps to ensure its operation is free from unplanned events
DEKRA OSR incorporates a traditional human and organizational performance approach using a deep understanding of how the human brain performs at work, at home, and on the road. BCR creates strong human performance reliability through an applied understanding of how humans get it right (and wrong) in known ways, all based on the natural functioning of the human brain.The technical white paper, “The Brain-Centric Reliability™ System (BCR),” explores:
- The three core areas of DEKRA Organizational and Safety Reliability’s (OSR) Brain-Centric Reliability™ System (BCR).
- A complete break-down of the Human Reliability Performance Interventions that comprise this system.
- An explanation of skills that can be enhanced through the system processes.
- A look at which next-level safety improvements that result from BCR and the ways BCR puts organizations at a competitive advantage.
- How fatigue plays a role in human error and how BCR helps organizations reduce those risks.
- An explanation of the brain-centric training that DEKRA OSR offers that organizations can use to improve selected sample standard operating procedures (SOPs) or critical work documents.