Managing an Established Process
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all in-person training is cancelled. We are currently working on offering these courses virtually later this year. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuous process improvement and sustainable success
A 4-Day Workshop for Experienced Facilitators from Mature Processes
Managing an Established Process gives you the tools and skills you need to keep your behavior-based safety process effective for the long-haul. With diligence and dedication, BAPP® initiatives are absolutely sustainable, even through significant organizational change. For Facilitators, the key rests in effectively managing the evolving issues that arise in any established effort. This intensive workshop draws on findings from BST research to help facilitators meet these challenges head on. Among the topics covered:
- Rotating Responsibilities
- Proactively preparing for personnel changes and shifts in stakeholder responsibilities.
- Maintaining Energy
- Pivotal points where process focus can wane, and strategies for keeping interest and activity levels high.
- Process Integration
- How your safety process and other organizational initiatives can work together, find synergies, and achieve respective goals.
- The Power of Data
- Using Datalink, Advanced ABC Analysis, and Behavioral Science tools to unlock opportunities for breakthrough improvement.
- Steering Committee Components
- Managing committee performance, coaching members, and assuring ongoing communication and support.
Facilitators exit Managing an Established Process with renewed energy and new strategies for getting your mature process out of maintenance mode and onto the path of sustainable growth and success.