AS9100:2016 (Rev. D) 40-Hour Aerospace Certified Lead Auditor Training
This course will help you:
- Explain the intent and requirement of each clause of AS9100:2016.
- Identify the audit evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of AS9100:2016.
- Describe the requirements of the current revision of ISO 19011 as applicable to the audit process.
- Describe the function of first-, second-, and third-party audits, the similarities and differences, and the varying roles and responsibilities of the auditor, the auditee and the client of the audit client in each of these activities.probitas
- Perform all aspects of an audit of a process in accordance with ISO 19011, including audit planning, document review, use of checklists, opening and closing meetings, sampling, note-taking, objective evidence, audit team meetings, classification of nonconformities, communication and documentation of nonconformities and observations, audit reporting, and record keeping.
- Describe the aerospace auditor's personal qualifications and conduct, including personal attributes, audit management capabilities, and interviewing techniques.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the auditor and the auditee at all stages of the corrective action process.
- Describe and undertake the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and of an audit team leader.
- Explain the terminology of ISO 9000:2015, as employed by the ISO 9000 series standards, and AS9100:2016.
- Describe how to establish an audit path or trail and when to deviate.
- Determine an audit schedule based upon past audit experience and degree of importance based upon the type of business.
- Describe the documentation required by AS9100:2016 and the interrelationships between the quality manual, procedures, quality planning, policy and objectives.
- Demonstrate the proper use of the applicable checklists and scoring methods.