The DEKRA Assessment: A Comprehensive Process to Identify and Control Exposure to Injury
The DEKRA Assessment uses the DEKRA Exposure Reduction™ Model to diagnose vulnerabilities in organizations by focusing on the underlying causes that heighten the exposure to risk. What makes the Assessment so critical is that it delves into exposures that may be unrecognized and therefore not yet addressed. The Assessment will help leaders recognize and control exposures as they arise, which will greatly reduce and ideally eliminate vulnerability to injury at the workplace.
The white paper, “The DEKRA Assessment: A Comprehensive Process to Identify and Control Exposure to Injury,” explores:
- The seven elements of exposure that the Assessment examines within an organization.
- Which industries are most in need of the Assessment.
- Why safety hazards ultimately threaten an organization’s opportunity for growth.
- The levels of data analyzed during an assessment process and how they are presented to senior leadership.
- The essential steps of the assessment process, from the first meeting to the last.
- How exposure reduction maturity is classified within the assessment process.