From Synthesis to Shipping: How to Approach Process Safety for New Chemical Processes Webinar Video
You’ve made the decision to implement a new chemical process or start a pilot plan, but how do you evaluate for the process safety risks that could impact people, equipment, or the environment? This webinar will cover the tools and tips you can use to make sure you have considered the risks.
- Evaluating chemical composition for common hazards
- Common scale up issues that can occur when going from lab scale to production scale
- What evaluation tools are available to generate data on your process
- How to prepare for upset scenarios, and ensuring the process is equipped to handle situations such as loss of cooling
- How to determine what packaging and shipping requirements will be applicable for getting your products to customers